Oil Portrait Investment Options
Custom Oil Portrait Options in US Dollars
FREE SHIPPING for US and Canada
How do I get started?
- It's easy! Start by asking me about your idea. You can email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your photos here, and I'll reply with personal feedback and offer ideas.
How much is my custom portrait going to be?
- Your portrait is completely unique, so the best way to easily find out what options work best for you is to upload your photos and ask me for a custom quote.
You can also use this chart as a general guide to get an idea of possible painting sizes, how many people/pets, and how much of each person/pet is included.
Want a size and layout not listed here? Need combining, changing or adjusting your reference photos?
Please feel free to contact me so I can get a better idea of your needs and give a custom quote with options for you to consider. Usually I can accommodate simple changes and combining for no additional amount, except when it's significantly and highly complex; in such situations, a 5-10% additional amount may be required, but you and I will chat about it first so you can be completely comfortable and clear with all details of your investment before we begin.
How does this all work?
- It's easy! You can start by emailing me at email@example.com or upload your photos here and I'll reply with the next steps.
5 easy steps:
1. Start by asking me about your idea. You can email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your photos here
2. I reply with my thoughts and offer options that work well for you.
3. If you like the idea, you let me know and I help set up your order.
4. I paint the portrait and email you photos of the painting for approval.
5. You love it and I ship it to you.
How long does it take?
- Please feel free to contact me for a specific time estimate. It varies from 2 to 12 weeks depending on my schedule, your portrait's complexity and shipping location.
Do you need it by a certain date? Maybe I can help, so please ask so I can do my best to make you happy!
Can you change or combine photos?
Yes, it may be possible. I'd love to help your dream come true! Depending on your photos and request, I may be able to make it work. Please feel free to ask me and I'll have a look at your photos!
Can I order a size not listed? How about a different layout?
Yes, I'd love to see your photos so I can confirm whether it's possible! Please contact me for recommendations and custom options based on your needs.
You and I will talk first to make sure you're absolutely completely happy, satisfied and clear with the details before we begin, so you know exactly what you're getting, and confident that we're on the same page and I completely understand your needs.
Please contact me for a custom quote.
You can also email photos to email@example.com
How about shipping?
You'll be happy to know there's FREE SHIPPING for US and Canada.
Secure, Trackable Shipping for Your Valuable Artwork.
Yes, I ship internationally!
After you place an order, you'll receive a message from me to say hello and thank you, and to let you know when your custom portrait will be ready for approval.
You'll be glad to know that when shipping to the US and Canada, every custom portrait includes tracking and delivery confirmation, and every custom portrait over $150 comes with signature confirmation to ensure your painting arrives safely.
Your painting will arrive safely and securely lots of stiff cardboard padding. Where possible, I use recycled/reclaimed materials to pass the savings on to you. International shipping outside of the US and Canada: I'm happy to ship to worldwide art lovers.
If you'd like a shipping quote, please let me know your location, so that I can reply with the most accurate shipping rate.
Please note, customs duty fees or applicable taxes on international purchases, are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. For orders outside the US and Canada, allow extra time for the item to go through customs inspection. VAT or customs duties are not included in shipping charges. Please contact your customs office for fees as you may need to pay them upon delivery. UK Customers: Please be advised that original art purchases may be charged a 20% VAT by your customs office, and there may also be a handling fee from the UK post office.
Combined Shipping: I can combine shipping costs on similarly sized paintings, please contact me if you have questions for multiple purchases, so that I can reply with the most accurate shipping rate.
Got a question? Need help?
Please feel free to ask using the form below: