Sara is just like you - busy working hard to take care of her family. She adores her kids and loves to get nice things for them. She likes to make her home comfortable and warm.
Her walls are decorated with snapshots, but she is looking for a statement art piece to celebrate her love for family.
You, too, cherish your loved ones, have a passion for home decor, and believe that beauty is a necessity, not a luxury.
You want to come home to a warm and comforting oasis of elegance.
You enjoy the finer things in life: good food, nice stuff and vacations, but most of all, you value the finest things in life:
- The love you feel gazing into your child's eyes
- The joy you find in connecting with loved ones
- The warmth of your dearest one's smile
- Love: My art is infused with love for people, creativity and life.
- Joy: I truly enjoy making art, and I believe my art carries this joyful energy into your life.
- Warmth: My art radiates warmth, emotion and "the human touch". I paint from my heart.
- Butterflies in your stomach as you gaze at this cherished art of your loved ones
- Natural, flattering likeness to bring out your best
- You get fresh, creative, original art that delights you, instead of a mere copy of your photo
- Soulful art made with my lifelong passion of drawing people
At age 4, fascinated by the discovery of stick people, it was noticed by my kindergarten teachers that I wouldn't stop drawing. One even said I looked like I was born holding a crayon.
Capturing people's likenesses became a passion and obsession. I remember long hours and sleepless nights as a teen, trying to get a likeness.