"Flourishing Foxgloves" Original Oil Painting
Original Oil Painting by Maria Waye
Fascinating patterns of nature
- I went to the hardware store for a boring errand, and saw some foxgloves for sale. I was instantly in love!
- Their delicate colors and spiraling rhythm lift my spirits and make me feel in awe that such loveliness can exist in the middle of an ordinary place.
A Lovely Conversation Piece
- Let this painting express who you are, and be a statement piece in your home.
A note I received from my collector:
"I am very fortunate to have come upon your work, because it represents so much of what I love about life! Your gentle brushstrokes and sweet subjects are just what this world needs more of."
What You Get to Enjoy
- An original, one-of-a-kind oil painting
- Title: Flourishing Foxgloves
- Size: 8x10 inches, 22.86 x 30.48 cm
- Signed on the front
- Oil on linen canvas panel (1/8" MDF Raymar Panel is a museum quality painting panel for professional artists)
- You can easily frame it in a standard sized frame. Framing is not included, but if you'd like to have me frame it for you, please contact me so I can offer this option to upgrade your investment.
- Certificate of Authenticity included upon request
6 Fantastic Reasons You'll Love Owning This Original Artwork
- You want to own an original piece of art because you like it. Just because. It's love at first sight.
- You get a one-of-a-kind, original work of art. You're the only person who owns this unique treasure, and that is a special feeling.
- If you're passionate about art, then owning an original piece is a way to express who you are. You'll feel good to own art that resonates with you.
- Your home will have more soul and beauty. Art that evokes feelings can give soul to your home, and connect you to memories of places and times that you love.
- You'll enjoy the prestige and luxury of acquiring original artwork. Bring value and elegance to your home with your fine art collection.
- You'll feel good about owning original art that connects you with and supports the artist you like.
What Others Are Saying
Click on the image below to see happy customer reviews
Happy thank you notes from my collectors:
- "I am very fortunate to have come upon your work, because it represents so much of what I love about life! Your gentle brushstrokes and sweet subjects are just what this world needs more of. "
"I love, love, love, love, love your two paintings! They arrived yesterday in perfect condition, and I cannot wait to bring all three to a framing store to find the perfect frames.
"You have such a lovely style of expressing beauty and softness. I am sure to be back for more!
"Thank you so much. I could not be happier!"
Secure, Trackable Shipping for Your Valuable Artwork
- You can preview shipping rates in the cart, or please feel free to ask me for shipping rates to your location.
- Yes, I ship internationally!
If you prefer to use the shipping calculator, you can click on "Make it Mine", and your item will be added to the cart, where you can enter your Country, State and Zip Code to find the rate.
Here's a picture of the cart to show what I mean.
If you're not sure, please feel free to ask! I'm happy to calculate the rate for you.
- After you place an order, you'll receive a message from me to say hello and thank you. Your artwork will be ready to ship within 4 business days of receiving your order.
- You'll be glad to know that when shipping to the US and Canada, every art purchase includes tracking, and every art purchase over $100 comes with signature confirmation to ensure your package arrives safely.
- Your package will arrive safely and securely lots of stiff cardboard padding. Where possible, I may use recycled or reclaimed materials to pass the savings onto you.
International shipping outside of the US and Canada: I'm happy to ship to worldwide art lovers. If you'd like a shipping quote, please let me know your location, so that I can reply with the most accurate shipping rate.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any tax and duty fees on orders required to go through customs. I am unable to pre-calculate this fee for you as the cost is determined by each country’s customs.
- For orders outside the US and Canada, please allow extra time for the item to go through customs inspection. VAT or customs duties are not included in shipping charges. Please contact your customs office for fees as you may need to pay them upon delivery.
UK Customers: Please be advised that original art purchases may be charged a 20% VAT by your customs office, and there may also be a handling fee from the UK post office.
- Combined Shipping: I can combine shipping costs on similarly sized paintings, please contact me if you have questions for multiple purchases.
Click on the image below to see happy customer reviews
- You'll very likely be happy with your purchase, because so far everyone has been very happy with my art. I've received countless emails of thanks and praise, and I'm confident that you'll love your new treasure too.
- I take pride in making art collectors happy, by giving my very best effort, heart, love and care into each piece.
I want happy art collectors who love my creations! If for any reason you're not satisfied with your art purchase, please contact me so we can work it out together. You can email me at email@example.com
Let me take care of you and make you happy! If your art arrives in less than stellar condition due to mishandling during shipping, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving it, so I can listen and help.
- Returns of ready-made artwork: If you're not happy or changed your mind, please contact me within 10 days of receiving the package, and I'll help you through the process of getting your money back by returning your artwork safely in its original packaging.
- To be eligible for a refund, the artwork must be in the same condition that you received it, free from wear and tear, in its original packaging.
- Please note that all shipping fees are non-refundable. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs including customs import fees.
- (The above policies are for ready-made artwork. Custom portrait artwork is non-refundable.)
- Please use the contact form or email me as soon as possible for any questions. I'm happy to help! email@example.com
Got a question? Need framing? Feel free to ask me anything using the form below!